Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8
Like Tree79Likes

At last self check-out coming to HK

Quote Originally Posted by huja
    And then I saw this post

The ones at Three Sixty are unusable. They basically have the same interface as the staff ones. But regardless they are well used, and as a plus they now print the promotional stamps .

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor
    The ones in Wellcome are unusable, most people give up in frustration and it is very rare that you see anyone using them. And, as I found out when I tried them, if you don't read Chinese you can't even get started.
    Haven't been to a Wellcome in a long time, but it looks like they have an instruction sign next to the machine? If they don't have an English version, couldn't you figure out the functions by matching the icons?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoTommy
    Haven't been to a Wellcome in a long time, but it looks like they have an instruction sign next to the machine? If they don't have an English version, couldn't you figure out the functions by matching the icons?

Interface already looks much better (though some English would be wel(l)come) than Three Sixty one. Plus I find that it really has a cute, compact, sexy design.

CitySuper in Elements was a terrible experience. Clunky software. Hopefully it will improve soon otherwise it really is only useful for a a checkout with just a few packaged items

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast
    CitySuper in Elements was a terrible experience. Clunky software. Hopefully it will improve soon otherwise it really is only useful for a a checkout with just a few packaged items
    ThreeSixty you mean haha. I kinda wish we had a CitySuper instead of the ThreeSixty in Elements, their queue management and cashier system works like magic.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu
    Interface already looks much better (though some English would be wel(l)come) than Three Sixty one. Plus I find that it really has a cute, compact, sexy design.
    Exactly what I look for in a girlfrie... er... I mean a self checkout machine
    MatthieuTofu likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8