Anyone here using a food processor at home?
1. Which brand / model do you have?
2. Is the motor powerful enough for the tasks you expect the processor to complete?
3. How long have you used your appliance?
4. Have you had any problems using or cleaning it?
5. Are you satisfied with the attachments/features of your appliance?
Wing On only has 2 models - Philips HR 7761 (costs less than 700 hkd for a 750 watt motor with blender) and a German Pool (not keen on this as it looks bulky). Sogo has a Kenwood selling for 2,000+ hkd (maybe too much for use by 1-2 ppl). Fortress has Bosch and Kitchenaid. Built in pro sells Panasonic and the brands mentioned earlier. I wanted the Panasonic one originally with 1000 motor but worried it might be overkill given it will be used by 1-2 people only (volume of food not for a family of 5).
I have read mixed reviews of Philips HR 7761 on Amazon UK so I am having second thoughts of buying this unit and would like to hear your experience with your food processor. I know I will get what I pay for regardless of what I choose to purchase and I hope the motor doesnt overheat.