Like Tree25Likes

Cheap 'Disposable' Wallet?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cheap 'Disposable' Wallet?

Hiya,

Could do with buying a new wallet, just need something to tide me over for a few weeks until I can get a new one (anything is better than stuffing notes and cards into my pockets since I lost my old one...) so looking for a cheap 'disposable' one.

Any of the mainstream shops I'd be likely to find in Tuen Mun V City or TMT Plaza? For say less than HKD? Or even any of the markets in Kowloon as I'll be passing on Saturday? Don't care if its as fake as Simon Cowell's forehead, it'll do for a couple weeks!!

Thanks

Elegiaque, Andy SNK, jgl and 6 others like this.

Sham Shui Po markets. Take Exit A and keep on walking through the street as there is a stall that sells cheap wallets.

shri likes this.

All suggestions appreciated!

ps my post I meant to say 200HKD or less but mis-typed...

Xiaomi is the answer to everything now. They have store in Mongkok, its under your budget, and its actually very decent quality!

https://buy.mi.com/hk/item/3174300025

shri and imparanoic like this.

YEah...considering myself one of those Xiaomi backpacks right now. Very tempting in price

i've been using a piece of elastic to hold my id card, octopus card, and a credit card for years. why do need a wallet

For the shops that only take cash to avoid paying fees (ahem and shady tax evasion tactics).

there are a lot of such shops in some countries. And wallets are not so cheap there - leather

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast