Like Tree32Likes

struggling with ShipBao

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Hi, i just tried to use shipbao and completed the second step which i put the waybill and the details of the products. According to the UpS the item has been delivered then when i put the waybill details, it shows as “Out Of Stock” . Tried to check on the parcel list, put the parcel status “out of stock” warehouse address “oregon” waybill number then search, it showed that the parcel has been “out of the warehouse” and when I clicked consolidate to me, it showed “there are currently no products that can be consolidated” not sure if the item has been shipped to HK? Any clue for this? Tia

im confused also

Used an alternative to Shipbao - lotpost.com. Almost a replica of Shipbao, but with a slightly less complex user interface. Competitive @ $14 per lb on US shipments.

Pros - simple fee structure, several payment options, including Alipay & FPS, 30 day free storage period at HK warehouse. 7 day storage at pickup points, dismantling areas at pickup points, no fees for "active push parcels", US warehouse in tax-free state (Oregon)

Cons - fewer pickup points than SB, delivery turnaround to HK longer (2-3 days) than SB

shri, emx and jabalong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mangohkd:
    Used an alternative to Shipbao - lotpost.com. Almost a replica of Shipbao, but with a slightly less complex user interface. Competitive @ $14 per lb on US shipments.

Pros - simple fee structure, several payment options, including Alipay & FPS, 30 day free storage period at HK warehouse. 7 day storage at pickup points, dismantling areas at pickup points, no fees for "active push parcels", US warehouse in tax-free state (Oregon)

Cons - fewer pickup points than SB, delivery turnaround to HK longer (2-3 days) than SB
    $14/lb is very cheap from the US, though I see that the prices are higher for their other overseas warehouses.

I use Buy@sh1p, whose prices are similar to shipbao, can combine parcels from warehouses around the world at the same price (except China, which has its own pricing structure), has a very wide range of pick-up options (their own depots, Circle K, Alfred Lockers, SF Express) and the site is completely translated into English, which I'm happy to support.
    Mrs. Jones likes this.

We finally managed to receive the rollator walker ordered from Ratuken Japan and shipped through Shipbao the last 2 days. The website stated that it would take around 3 days or so when the item is first ordered. I placed the order March 14th.
    However, that turned out to be smoke and mirrors, as the earliest day for the item to reach the warehouse upon placing the order was minimum 4 days after.
    Shipbao has a working relationship with Rakuten and actively promote them; they have specific instructions particularly for Ratuken orders and how to full the form. However, there was a logistical issue, as the tracking number obtained from Shipbao had 2 extra digits at the end. That was not an error on my part when I placed the order; however, it caused a delay for shipping out the item from the Tokyo warehouse.
    The website itself, including parcel declaration, parcel list, consolidation and other procedures needed some guidance and time to get a handle of. The customer rep Miss. Chan was always helpful, but it was a tedious process. For days, I would log on the Shipbao account while at work and check on the progress. Finally arrived last Fri, and I consolidated the order. Picked it up myself at the Kwai Fong central depot, which is close to may place. The box was secure, and it was in good condition, though no bubble wrap of any sort.
    There was no other way in getting around it; Ratuken does have this Global Express, and I actually did the ID validation check by sending proof of address, HKID scan- yes, very intrusive. The upshot was that the store within Ratuken would not ship overseas, so that was moot.
    Looking ahead, I would be very hesitant to use Shipbao for any Japanese item outside of Ratuken. Painful and tedious, but it had to be done; that was why I was initially hesitant to use a 3rd party logistics co. However, my mother was really keen on the specific Japanese modal, and there are very few options here in HK for a rollator walker with a built-in tray. An experience, in an if itself.

shri likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9