Like Tree8Likes

Taobao restrictions to HK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

@Proplus
    Really, get a consolidator. It helps a lot. No buy restriction and they give a duck what they ship.

If you really dare to look into 2nd hand stuff from China you can try the app below. It's a bit like Carousell. Belongs to the Taobao group. I would only do if I can meet the people in person. And this app just works on the phone, don't bother to check the website.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aobao.idlefish

Ive problem using this fish app as mentioned above due to the verification system - it doesnt recognise my face and stated that Im not the person on my China Card. I tried like 2000 times and give up.

@timonoj - check this post. Works perfectly for us.

https://geoexpat.com/forum/32/thread...ml#post3437697

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj
    Hi Flameproof, I'm being forced to use taobao...I need to buy some stuff that I can't find on Aliexpress
    I'm trying to follow your guide for using Topexpress as forwarder. But I'm full of doubts...First and foremost...where can I find the Topexpress address, so I can set it on Taobao? Seems such a silly thing, but I didn'nt find it anywhere very obvious...

EDIT: Is it the address in the Contact Us section? ??????????????????B3? ?
    The address is on the Homepage, Under Logistics Center

Topexpress???????-????
    timonoj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj
    Hi Flameproof, I'm being forced to use taobao...I need to buy some stuff that I can't find on Aliexpress
    I'm trying to follow your guide for using Topexpress as forwarder. But I'm full of doubts...First and foremost...where can I find the Topexpress address, so I can set it on Taobao? Seems such a silly thing, but I didn'nt find it anywhere very obvious...

EDIT: Is it the address in the Contact Us section? ??????????????????B3? ?
    Glad you found it out, I answer anyway for the clueless - this is what you enter in Taobao: (translated to simplified)

??????????????????B3?
    ??????? ? (your TOPEXPRESS ID, i.e. 1234?
    ???15916818471
    ???523930

I attached a screenshot how it looks in Taobao.

Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-15 11.41.01.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  20.2 KB
    rani, shri, timonoj and 1 others like this.

Did the topexpress mailing address change in the last year? I have ????????????????22??? down in my taobao account which definitely worked, but it's different to yours. I guess I better change it as I was going to order something this week...

Yeah it's changed sometime in 2018.

There are many private shipping companies offer mainland warehouse and consolidated shipping to Hong Kong. And you can buy most items from various Taobao sellers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2