Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By kimwy66

Shipbao without a tracking number

Shipbao without a tracking number

I ordered some dressmaking patterns from the biggest manufacturer of such in the US, but didn't realise they don't supply a tracking number, which is surprising given they aren't cheap.

I had them sent to Shipbao Delaware, when I got the shipping advice without tracking number (they use standard US Post) I realised I couldn't enter the parcel on the Shipbao system.

Anyone have experience of what happens when it arrives at the warehouse? I tried their Facebook messaging thing, but got nowhere.

Keep an eye out in the backend on ShipBao.

As long as you have your shipbao code in the address / name, on the delivered package, you will soon see an "unclaimed" package.

They charge a small handling fee - $5 or $10 HK for untrackable packages which show up as "unclaimed".

Been a few months since I've used shipbao, but it does take some amount of effort to get through to them on Facebook if you're messaging them in English. Have managed to get responses in the past - but nothing spectacularly helpful.

kimwy66 likes this.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Curious - did it show up as a unclaimed item in your account?

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    Curious - did it show up as a unclaimed item in your account?
    Yes, that part went ok, was just as you said with small fee.

But Shipbao are rapidly becoming unusable for me because they are getting slower and slower. Have a parcel that arrived in the Delaware warehouse 16 days ago, it’s now been ‘in the air’ for 6 days. When I first started using them it was much quicker, now every stage is extended. It’s crossed over my willing to pay more for better service threshold.
    shri likes this.