Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By chuckster007
  • 1 Post By imparanoic
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By jack55

Where to buy discounted brand name shoes?

Closed Thread

Where to buy discounted brand name shoes?

Hey all,

A few years ago I was at Kowloon Bay International Trade and Exhibition Centre (KITEC), on the ground floor one of the massive halls was converted to a big blowout sale - had tons and tons of stalls selling brand name clothing, Nike, Reebok, Vans, Adidas, etc. - moslty shoes with huge discounts, some up to 50% off. Not sure where the stock comes from, the factories or leftovers from all the stores, etc.

Does anyone know what dates these sales are held or if there are other locations for these types of sales? I've seen this sale happen at KITEC centre a few times over the course of a few years, been ages since I been there before. If I remember correctly, they were held on Sundays.

Are there any other good places that have these cheap sales?
    Always see some of those small shops along Nathan Road (Yau Ma Tei to Mong Kok direction) trying to get rid of all their remaining stock, some of them are actually shops closing down while the others are just spaces people rented out for x amount of time to set up a temporary shop (usually few days then they disappear).

Kind regards

Does anyone know what dates these sales are held or if there are other locations for these types of sales? I've seen this sale happen at KITEC centre a few times over the course of a few years, been ages since I been there before. If I remember correctly, they were held on Sundays.
    I think Marathon Sports also does large sales - in the Times Square Hall, a couple of times a year. Worth keeping your eye out on their Facebook page.
    nickelodeon1997 likes this.

for fashion or proper sports?

there are a few places where you can get proper sporting trainers

The official HK mizuno distributor has sales every so often, great prices of clearance products, decent range if early, also online has more stock than their shops

https://www.tokyosports.com.hk/

Wing On also has sales of mizuno, decent range, but clearance prices not as low as tokyo sports.

manning sports in kwun tong is an outlet, has limited range of trainers, excellent prices, has great range of sporting clothes though.

also try decathlon in tsueng kwan o (biggest), mong kok (quite big) and smallest branch cwb

Nike had some pretty good sales going on their website. Think that's over though. Or search online. You can find some pretty good deals if you are familiar with the sizing.

Heng Fa Chun MTR - Paradise Mall has a few outlets on the top floor - NIKE / Adidas etc etc same type of outlets like Citygate Tung Chung

Cheers for all the replies, will definately check those places out when I get time!

Also forgot to add to the first post, Tai Po Mega Mall has clearance sales in their basement area - the area just under the YATA supermarket.
    The special promotions are usually for food and household type supplies (these stands last from 2-3 days approx), time to time they have brand name shoes and clothes for really good prices, massive cuts - on the last day they are there, they'll slash them down even further