Like Tree63Likes

Amazon free shipping to HK for orders over US$49

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

First of two shipments arrived today through SF.

Order was placed on the 3rd/Nov and delivered from a Wisconsin warehouse.

Another shipment from a California warehouse should arrive tomorrow hopefully.

To update on the free Amazon delivery, I am finding it quite good, did a bit of shopping in the Black Friday sales. The biggest stopper is Amazon getting around to dispatching the items. Delivery by SF Express has been fine, delivered to door with none of their previous issues not delivering / lying about deliver attempts.

For those ordering, how long does the shipping usually take from day of order?

I've placed two orders average has been 5-6 working days.

I suspect it might slow down with xmas around the corner.

emx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I've placed two orders average has been 5-6 working days.

I suspect it might slow down with xmas around the corner.
    I checked, and until early this year, orders generally took up to 2 weeks to arrive; after that they changed something, and my orders from April all arrived in about a week.

I got parcels delivered today that were dispatched from Amazon last Tuesday, most have been similar to Shri's 5-6 working days.

I have had the past two orders arrive in less than 5 days, with the free shipping option.

Free delivery has been working well for me, and I note they are now using DHL & UPS , much quicker than those with SFExpress.

Word of warning: my last order was a total screw up on payment. It was split into 3 deliveries. They charged the first item twice, 12 hours apart. The 2nd & 3rd packages were charged together, then the 3rd package was charged again the next day. All items were fulfilled by Amazon. First and 3rd were sold by Amazon as well.

In total I have been charged $1016 HKD for an order worth $690.

So check your credit card statements people. Can take some time to track with multiple charges for 1 order.

shri and chuckster007 like this.

Slightly off piste... I ordered a kazoo holder from amazon.co.jp on Tuesday evening, around 7pm, and it arrived on Friday! Not bad eh?

The free shipping to HK seems to have disappeared from Amazon US website. Not sure if it's a glitch or impact from the corona virus, or if they just decided to yank the whole scheme.

Jackie1 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast