Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By drumbrake
  • 1 Post By shri

Lady Liberty - Xmas present...

Closed Thread

Lady Liberty - Xmas present...

Every year, we look for a "must have HK present". Something that will remind us / kids / others about the year in HK.

Most of them have been books and even a HK edition monopoly game.

This year, it is Lady Liberty.

https://ladylibertyhongkong.com/en/p...d%a6%e3%80%8d/

Holding out to see who wins the Times Person of the Year award - been told the "HK protesters" are in the favorite spot. If they win, may be that will be another xmas present.

I've also seen mentions of protestor bobble heads - have not found a source which is "approved" (profits go back to some sort of charitable cause). Anyone got a link for these?

spode likes this.

Has anyone heard when they will actually start dispatching the statues? I placed order, waited, asked and they said in Dec-Jan. So far no further updates though.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Every year, we look for a "must have HK present". Something that will remind us / kids / others about the year in HK.

Most of them have been books and even a HK edition monopoly game.

This year, it is Lady Liberty.

https://ladylibertyhongkong.com/en/p...d%a6%e3%80%8d/

Holding out to see who wins the Times Person of the Year award - been told the "HK protesters" are in the favorite spot. If they win, may be that will be another xmas present.

I've also seen mentions of protestor bobble heads - have not found a source which is "approved" (profits go back to some sort of charitable cause). Anyone got a link for these?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellenna:
    Has anyone heard when they will actually start dispatching the statues? I placed order, waited, asked and they said in Dec-Jan. So far no further updates though.
    The son said they have not delivered. Probably done a runner and should charge back.

Right. Just called my bank to dispute this then.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    The son said they have not delivered. Probably done a runner and should charge back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellenna:
    Right. Just called my bank to dispute this then.
    Weird enough .. it showed up today.

Will post photos later.

Name:  IMG-20200323-WA0010.jpeg
Views: 39
Size:  1.39 MB