Clothes drying stand

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    sorry but they do have them in my park n shop and in at least one of the two local houseware shops here. take a trip out to heng fa chuen if you don't believe me.
    They have in PnS near my home too and also in houseware shops.

They are rubbish!! I bought 2 before, broke easily (The plastic stand almost killed my dog when fell down suddenly).
    I bought an INDESIT dryer, super small, super dry and useful!! You can ask Fortress or The Best (Olympics station) or others. Highly recommended. I bought for $ 1900?? Can use my favourite "Bounce" Dryer sheet with this.

Rapid.....why dont you buy a dryer instead....will be around 1000 I guess but worth it, I am very happy since I have bought one.

jusco

many choices and pretty reasonable price. plus... free delivery if buy $600 and above (i think).

Haven't found any time to buy this yet. I am thinking of checking out Jusco first.

Rani, can't buy a dryer coz' nowhere to fix it on the walls of either the washroom or kitchen!! ( Thought of this a couple of times but HK's space limitations...grr..

And my washer/dryer combo doesn't help me fully either coz' even after I use the dryer for 3 hours, it does not completely dry the clothes!!

Quote Originally Posted by rapid_jap:

Rani, can't buy a dryer coz' nowhere to fix it on the walls of either the washroom or kitchen!! ( Thought of this a couple of times but HK's space limitations...grr..
    no need to get it fixed lah! atleast i dint had to....clothes dry through hot air (or something). I switch it on before sleeping at night.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    no need to get it fixed lah! atleast i dint had to....clothes dry through hot air (or something). I switch it on before sleeping at night.
    Sorry sorry, I meant no space to keep the dryer ( I bought a stand from Jusco today; quite comfortable and handy - just$170!!

For anyones further info on this subject - Metal framed clothes airers are in our Wellcome store for only HK$ 69
    The foldable type with wings that fold outwards, so can air lots of clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Louiseamanda:
    For anyones further info on this subject - Metal framed clothes airers are in our Wellcome store for only HK$ 69
    The foldable type with wings that fold outwards, so can air lots of clothes
    Are you sure you didn't miss a '1' before 6??

Quote Originally Posted by rapid_jap:
    Are you sure you didn't miss a '1' before 6??
    not very trusting are you rapid jap?