Pint glasses

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pint glasses

I'm looking for some Stella Artois pint glasses as a xmas gift for a friend. anyone know of any retail outlets that would have it? thx

Eddy, How many u need, Will help you out by asking me mates who work in the bars, they should be able to order them from the distributors

Four... preferably in a box, if they come in one. let me know thanx

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Flick ´em

Seriously
    Either down 4 pints of the vile stuff, and slip the empties into your sack, or ask mine host if you could have a couple of stella to go
    They probably break ten times as many everyday and they certainly dont buy them so why should you?

Well I guess you can do that with 1 glass (I used to have a big collection when I was a student!) but for 4 glasses, I don't imagine they will let u take away the glasses...

You probably have higher chances searching at online shops...

Quote Originally Posted by psjylife:
    Well I guess you can do that with 1 glass (I used to have a big collection when I was a student!) but for 4 glasses, I don't imagine they will let u take away the glasses...

well, 2 would be enough really. I just thought I'd get another pair for meself

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid:
    Seriously
    Either down 4 pints of the vile stuff, and slip the empties into your sack, or ask mine host if you could have a couple of stella to go
    They probably break ten times as many everyday and they certainly dont buy them so why should you?
    yup. that would be the last resort if all else fails but I thought I'd ask since we have 25 days to christmas. (YIKES!!!)

Or...

What you can do:
    Go to a pub and ask the tenant how many beers you have to drink before they give you the glass.

If you are with a mate, you can get the 2 glasses in one night

found lots on ebay... but mostly the sellers are from the US... so the shipping's a bitch.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast