Like Tree14Likes

Aliexpress no longer shipping to Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

It's hit or miss depending on on the seller and the item. Taobao is still working pretty well, I order a sack of shit from the mainland a couple time a month. If you are having a really hard time use the ********** warehouse in mainland

Quote Originally Posted by it_guy:
    It's hit or miss depending on on the seller and the item. Taobao is still working pretty well, I order a sack of shit from the mainland a couple time a month. If you are having a really hard time use the ********** warehouse in mainland
    WTF why is buy@ndsh1p being blocked by the forum?? that is what I had typed where the stars appeared in the post above
    LasVegasLive likes this.

Seller sent screenshot of how I can purchase. But I tried and sent him screenshot. It’s weird it’s all of AliExpress and I don’t think sellers are aware. That makes me wonder what happened.

I only have some knowledge of the medical situation which might impact on certain activities and have, up to now, seemed to impact logistics. I have been told first hand ( and said so here ) that some cities are "shut down". This would parallel with others experiences of being unable to get goods.

I did say political footprint but edited it because who knows so I don't want to be presumptuous. Let us know how your meeting goes. Wink wink nudge nudge.

David4Maths likes this.

It may be because their shipping are taking forever to arrive. I got some free items from them because the items haven't arrived after the buyer protection period was over. I thought they went missing, filled a dispute, got the money back, only for the items to arrive a month or 2 later.

Now I have some other items on delivery. Some order got marked as completed, but I still haven't received anything. Aliexpress is not allowing me to open a dispute anymore, instead just tell me to keep waiting.

I've had several deliveries taking over 2 months since February due to the virus. They sellers keep saying they're on their way. There are hardly any flights these days.
    I contacted one of my sellers informing him we can't order here in HK. He checked it out and said it was many countries he can't sell to now:
    "Hello, sorry to see that, in fact, not only for Hongkong, many other countries can not be shipped to as the virus reason, maybe after some time the situation is stable, then it will can be done, thanks."

Switch to TaoBao... Cheaper and faster for the same product.

With a little bit of reverse searching images through the app.. You can find the same product on TaoBao for cheaper.

Ship to a China warehouse (we use top express) and it arrives in days.

Thanks! Thought TaoBao was only in Chinese but I see there is a TaoBao Focus site that helps with translation. I just created an account and placed my first order. It seems you have to make 2 payments. First for the item. Second for shipping. Not nearly as user friendly as AliExpress but better than nothing. Cheers!

Can't get top express site to translate into English. How did you get to understand the operation and prices?

TaD_LaLa likes this.