Taobao consolidation - large packages

Taobao consolidation - large packages

Hi,

I ordered a 55 inch TV and shipped it to my usual 4PX consolidation warehouse in Guangzhou (the default consolidation option offered by Taobao) - but for the first time the warehouse has refused the package! Seller tells me it's likely the package is too large but I have shipped larger items before with no issues. They tell me I need to find a 3rd party consolidator and cannot have SF ship directly to HK even with additional shipping fee supplement.

Has anyone had this issue? The SF tracking page did not give a reason for why the package was rejected at the warehouse - and I can't figure out how to contact 4PX in the Taobao app.

If 3rd party consolidator is the only option are there any recommendations? I don't need full shopping service/translation etc just someone to sign for it and reforward it on to the HK address.

Thanks

Try contacting TopExpress through their Facebook page. Their support has been pretty amazing in terms of tracing and tracing.

Thanks shri! Topexpress just delivered it today with no issues.

I ran into 2 more problems tho and hoping you know the answer:

1) a seller shipped 2 packages for 1 order and only entered 1 tracking number in the system, so the consolidation/transit payment page only has 1 package. The seller gave me the 2nd package tracking number and it shows the warehouse signed for it - how can I get it added to my account so I can consolidate it?

2) I consolidated something on Fri 6/26 and the latest update is Import clearance cleared (【跨境】出口清关完成。) but there has been zero update since then. Usually it arrives at the Hong Kong warehouse same day as the customs clearance. I tried the Taobao chat but the agents didn't know anything. Is the package lost / is there anything I can do? I have a tracking number but don't know who the shipping company is / how to contact them. It's an expensive item so I'm a bit nervous, have you ever seen it take so long between customs clearance and arrival at HK warehouse?