Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By MABinPengChau
  • 1 Post By vmlinuz
  • 1 Post By snach
  • 2 Post By seirin

Where to buy Japanese pillow?

Closed Thread

Where to buy Japanese pillow?

Any ideas where I might be able to buy a Japanese pillow? I'm looking for the kind with beads in them. I tried WingOn, but they only had a made in China one that didn't have many beads.

Any secret Japanese bedding shops I don't know about? (Will try Sogo this weekend...)

Try Japan home

Elegiaque likes this.

Try Aeon? Or you might find in somewhere like PriceRite.

Elegiaque likes this.

I have seen them at Japan Home Centre- you need one of the larger ones that has a good bedding department. But likely to be plastic beads, if you are fussy and want the real thing, probably order online from Rakuten...

Elegiaque likes this.

Give these guys a call. If nothing else, they'll be able to redirect you:

http://www.itofuton.com/

Also worth checking Apita in Taikoo.

The panasonic store at Sogo used to sell them (i forgot which floor but it's 10th or above). Unlike Japan, you can't specifically choose the stuffing (beads, plastic tubes, etc.) as they said they mix them for you.

Elegiaque and gigglinggal like this.

Thanks for the good suggestions! Ito has what I'm looking for, but out of stock! (bit pricey too!)

Will check the other suggestions.

Sogo has it. It's right by the escalators by the luggage section on the 9th floor. It's just a small section. I also saw another shop called Nishikawa in D-Park. That's a much bigger store with many more options. Are those pillows any good? They seem quite pricey for something with just plastic beads in them.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    I have seen them at Japan Home Centre- you need one of the larger ones that has a good bedding department. But likely to be plastic beads, if you are fussy and want the real thing, probably order online from Rakuten...
    Do you know which Japan home has then?