Like Tree10Likes

SF Express overcharging lately (not 30$ residential surcharge)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by redslert:
    $8 the cost of the item including shipping.
    That is for the internal shipping part only, the $20 is to get it over the border and into your home.

As @jgl says, put it down as an educational expense and learn from it.

Welcome to shopping on TaoBao.
    shri and BCD like this.

Thanks, seems like none have a direct answer to the question and don’t know what they are talking about.

The $20 is residential surcharge not shipping cost. The shipping has already been paid.
    If delivered to business address there is no charge.

Quote Originally Posted by redslert:
    Thanks, seems like none have a direct answer to the question and don’t know what they are talking about.

The $20 is residential surcharge not shipping cost. The shipping has already been paid.
    If delivered to business address there is no charge.
    seems u dont want to pay extra so dont accept it then, when the courier calls you, tell them u dont want the item and tell them to dump it, see what the courier tell you, if he says DLLM, then u tell him DLLM also. lol

For future reference to anyone in need, when the courier arrived I explained that I put in the wrong address and should be delivered to work address (no extra delivery fees). I tried to change the address before which 'CiaoNiao' customer service said updated but at the same time said 4PX might not update the system as everything is automated ... ended up still delivered at my residential address...

Delivery person said it is fine to reject and he will simply take the package back to the dispatch place without issue. Dispatch will deal with it, can pick up at the dispatch but still need to pay, can ignore it and they will dispose of it. Also informed that I likely have other tiny packages delivered following few days and he said no issue just let them know when it is delivered.

No issue and he was pleasant to communicate with.