Like Tree18Likes

Christmas Hamper

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Christmas Hamper

Any idea where I can get a Christmas Hamper? Not a shitty overpriced one from City Super with a bottle of red and generic Godiva chocolate. Something with traditional Christmas food and candy. US/UK/EU style would all work. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    Any idea where I can get a Christmas Hamper? Not a shitty overpriced one from City Super with a bottle of red and generic Godiva chocolate. Something with traditional Christmas food and candy. US/UK/EU style would all work. Thanks
    Most of the good hotels will have a classic hamper. Mandarin and others at the top end.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Most of the good hotels will have a classic hamper. Mandarin and others at the top end.
    Thanks, but I'd prefer to spend less than $2888 each

What's the budget like? I know a couple of sources that do local corporate hampers / gift packs. Pm me if you want.

Buy a large wicker basket. Fill with treats.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    What's the budget like? I know a couple of sources that do local corporate hampers / gift packs. Pm me if you want.
    Around 800-1000. It's just for friends. It seems most are filled with 1 or 2 bottles of wine and generic chocolate you could buy any other time if the year as well. I'd like something with panettone, mince pies, marzipan, mint thins, a Christmas pudding etc.

In case anyone else also wants to make their own hamper: Oliver's in Landmark is selling large wicker baskets for $190. You just buy whatever you want from the market and the staff will pack them for you. I spent about $700 for each basket, filled with Christmas Stollen, Panettone, Candy Canes, Mince Pies, Chocolate Santa Clauses etc. No crappy fruit and weird Godiva chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    In case anyone else also wants to make their own hamper: Oliver's in Landmark is selling large wicker baskets for $190. You just buy whatever you want from the market and the staff will pack them for you. I spent about $700 for each basket, filled with Christmas Stollen, Panettone, Candy Canes, Mince Pies, Chocolate Santa Clauses etc. No crappy fruit and weird Godiva chocolate
    Stay away from Landmark for now, a confirmed COVID. case there last week or so.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast