Like Tree14Likes

Which US supermarkets accept international credit cards for online shopping AND ship to freight forwarders' US warehouse address?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which US supermarkets accept international credit cards for online shopping AND ship to freight forwarders' US warehouse address?

I used to be able to easily purchase Peets ground coffee (French Roast) from US supermarkets with my job as crew but with covid that has gone out the window and my current supply will only last 2 months at most. I have searched locally and can only find whole bean version at Citysuper but it is not within budget. I did find the coffee online at Target and Ralphs. I know Target's website accepts international credit cards but unfortunately do not ship to freight forwarders. Anyone have personal experience with Ralph's website?

I have also not used freight forwarders before so have been reading all related posts here about people's experiences. Ship bao seems the most popular but I am severely limited by the Chinese language. Another one is Buy and Ship Today which has English but not much reviews here.

I really love Peets ground French Roast and hoping to be able to get more of it at reasonable prices and reasonable shipping fees. Any advice is much appreciated.

Last edited by hkgcat; 26-02-2021 at 02:14 PM.

Have you tried Gateway Supermarket or A&M in Central?

Our Location — Gateway Supermarket

Locations - A&M US Groceries

hkgcat likes this.

Gateway did carry Peet's at one point. Haven't been there in a few years.

hkgcat likes this.

Can't you order from Amazon? They seem to have Peet's coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Elefant&Castle:
    Can't you order from Amazon? They seem to have Peet's coffee.
    Unfortunately, Amazon has not carried Peets French Roast ground coffee since I started looking, about almost a year now..

Thank you, will check these 2 places out..

mrgoodkat - thank you, will check these 2 places out.

They ship international:

https://www.peets.com/pages/shipping

Shipping on Peet's was about 32 dollars (US), think it might be higher than the coffee...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast