Like Tree23Likes

iHerb Opens HK Warehouse - 20% Discount

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Baklava:
    Our building lobby is always full of boxes from iHerb... but I must be the only one who’s never bought anything from there. What’s so great about it? What do you usually go to it for?
    Trying to figure out what I’m missing...
    Thanks
    Our shopping lists include - Vitamin supplements (magnesium / melatonin / D etc..), seasoning (taco / cajun / chilli flakes etc), baking flour, doggy treats, some amount of junk food ( ), soaps etc ... quite a wide range of products. For most of these things, we found iHerb to be cheaper than locally available products / same brands.

Over time, we've probably moved some of our purchases to Amazon to bring the cart total to $50USD (sometimes they have same or better pricing than iHerb).

e.g..

https://hk.iherb.com/pr/Frontier-Nat...0?rcode=RIR119
    Last edited by shri; 23-04-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Our building lobby is always full of boxes from iHerb... but I must be the only one who’s never bought anything from there. What’s so great about it? What do you usually go to it for?
    Thanks
    Cheap fast delivery huge range one click ordering : only place I can get proper shave cream not foam

Thanks
    Our last order consisted of two boxes of licorice tea (one spiced, one with mint), some coconut oil, and a box of toasted cheese snacks. Ordered on Sunday, delivered 'free' on Tuesday morning by SF from their Korean warehouse.

Oh wow glad I found this thread before I placed my order!

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7:
    Cheap fast delivery huge range one click ordering : only place I can get proper shave cream not foam
    Thank god that - since 1966 - I have not purchased any shaving devices be it razor OR shaving cream/foam!

Celebrating all the "do$h" I have saved over the multi-many years!

Cool, bought from iherb once before, just pantry items like coconut oil, etc. I'm thinking to get vitamins as prices from local shops are expensive. I like those you only need to take once a day. I've only tried those One-A-Day women's multivitamins that I used to buy in the US but couldn't tell if they made a difference to my health or energy levels. Can anyone recommend which brand of vitamins they usually buy from iherb? The ones that you feel actually works or notice an improvement compared to not taking?

I'm thinking about multivitamins, vit D3, zinc and magnesium.

Thorne Laboratories is a reputable brand. I have been taking their Vitamin C with Flavonoids for years. Their Magnesium Citramate, Zinc, Basic B Complex and Selenium is also good. Country Life has a good Vitamin D3 (10,000 I.U. prescribed by my doctor). Both brands do not use magnesium stearate. Doc doesn’t suggest a multivitamin.

hkgcat likes this.

Hello, do you operate in Macao?

rigg, am a consumer in Hong Kong.

Placed my order on Friday, got it this morning. They shipped my items from Korea though (but who cares as long as I still got the 20% off lol)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast