Like Tree8Likes

Flight/road cases

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by ycchai:
    Thats because you are using the wrong shipper/seller. I ordered an apt's renovation materials, tiles, toilet bowl, kitchen cabinet, doors, the works and it still cost a fraction of what it cost in HK. The guys selling to you in HK are also ordering from China, only difference is they know who to order from and how to ship to HK cheap. PM me and I'll guide u

I just did a quick google on taobao, tons of them
    of course it is cheaper because they don't need any testing or certification, shops will sell any old carp, for example faucets and taps with nasty lead, and other heavy metals.....

The first thing that came in to my mind when seeing the photo was the magician's "sawing the lady in half" magic box. Time for some more meds I think

jgl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JAherbert:
    of course it is cheaper because they don't need any testing or certification, shops will sell any old carp, for example faucets and taps with nasty lead, and other heavy metals.....
    You mean when the products are EXACTLY the same, the one bought from China is inferior?

Could it be you lack the ability to make selection of goods based on specs and technical information because over reliance on brands as a guidance?