Like Tree4Likes

Extra discounted alcohol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Extra discounted alcohol

Hi All,

Holidays are coming...we all need some beers, whisky, wine etc to enjoy.

I found the prices in WELLCOME, 7-11, Park&Shop etc are nearly same when come to alcohol.

Where you guys are buying alcohol to get some extra discount ? especially beer..

Thanks.

Desi Theka!

Checkout this one for alcohol (no beer). For beers, trawl through Wellcome and other supermarkets?

They have good rates (probably lowest amongst the Desi stores in/around TST). There's another store at the front (which charges slightly more than this one).

"LiqrKart Shop 3, Ground Floor, Empress Plaza 17 Chatham Road on Mody Road ,P3 Exit MTR".

Attachment 85767

Have you bought it?

Hi there! My family is moving back to Singpaore and my dad's company has several boxes (yes, boxes not bottles lol) of Italian red wine left! We are selling them at a huge discount so please let us know if you're interested! Thanks!

24 cans for $60. Limited supply, so hurry. Quality: unknown. Edit: go to Park & Shop site and look up Knight beer in cans.

Last edited by shri; 30-01-2022 at 05:55 PM.
    chuckster007 likes this.

There is an Indian shop on Caine Road close to the JHC, called Shop Easy. Cheapest hard liquor that I’ve come across. 1L Absolute vodka for only 130 bucks - that’s like 30 bucks less than a 750ml normally costs, never mind a 1L. Jim Beam 205 hkd, Gordons gin 160, Captain Morgan spiced gold 220, all 1L bottles.

I’m too cheap to buy the more expensive stuff, but no doubt they will be much cheaper than other places too.

EDIT: Apparently there are more branches around HK, but I have only ever been to the Caine Road one.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNotAppearing:
    24 cans for $60. Limited supply, so hurry. Quality: unknown. Edit: go to Park & Shop site and look up Knight beer in cans.
    ah Knight beer, cheapest of the cheap, my upstairs neighbour when I was living in the villages used to drink that shite, no wonder he was a bit strange LOL

This. I'm not sure about beer but as an example Gordon's Gins is usually around $120/litre which is significantly cheaper than UK where it is produced. Famous Grouse, although not particularly good, is $100. All their spirits and wine are the cheapest in town.

759 is good for Hoegaarden, Stella, Guiness and a few other popular brands - especially if you have a membership card which usually entitles you to 30% off the ticket price.

Also HKTVMall often has reasonable discounts for cases of beer.

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Famous Grouse, although not particularly good, is $100.
    Famous Goose $88 actually.
    Best tasting cheap whisky if measured by cost in my opinion.
    aw451 likes this.

Red face Desi Theka is Hi Spirits!

Desi Theka is Hi Spirits, not LiqrKart. Hi spirits has a fantastic authentic collection and they’re open till 2am on on most days and weekends! It’s located on main Mody Road of Empress Plaza near TST MTR exit P3 next to the 7-11. And they offer home delivery too. Beers in glass bottles are $6 onwards, $333 for roku and 1L Grey Goose, $88 for Famous Grouse, etc etc and they have all brands possible at excellent prices! Check them out. We always order from them.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast