Like Tree2Likes

flower market parking

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

flower market parking

Hi,
    Does anyone know if there is a car park near to the Prince Edward flower market?
    Thanks

I believe there's street-level metered parking near the park there.

there should be car parking next to the Royal Plaza Hotel just across the road.

There is car park on that very street. I think it's $10 per half our, we have parked there many times. Just turn into the street after the traffic lights after the Honda car showroom and it'll be on your left near to the middle of the street.

does this car park still exist? I checked Google Street view, but that one is outdated (stadium under construction).

I wouldn't be sure about that car park being around - things change fairly quickly in HK (sometimes disappearing within a matter of months!).

For that area, just a stroll from the Flower Market, try parking in the Grand Century Place (in Cantonese 'Sun Sai Gay Gwong Cheung'), i.e. basement of shopping mall.

Never actually have to pay for parking there coz of the ongoing their 'parking privilege' (spend HK$200 within the mall for 2 hrs' parking, plus another one hour free with a further HK$100 F&B spending):

http://www.grandcenturyplace.com.hk/index_en.html Click on 'Privilege'.

Usually buy just over HK$200 worth of stuff from Manning's on Level 1 - takes 10 mins - then off out of the mall in a flash... But, seems lately they've changed it to all spending having to be F&B/dining according to their online ad; but ask at the customer service desk anyway).

Last edited by emmie; 21-02-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    pumi23 likes this.

Thanks for the tip. I checked our GPS system last night and it does show that there is still a car park next to Flower street. Now, the question is, is our software up to date

even closer, fa yuen street (prince edward side) has meters, parked there a few months ago

thats true, but those parking spaces are rarely free

It depends on who you are... if you drive a Mercedes, you can park for free on the pavement.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast