Like Tree2Likes

Recommended light washing machine with dryer function

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by djtron99:
    Including during winter?
    In HK, winter is mostly the better time for drying. In the spring (rainy season) and summer humidity, I found it was usually worse. Like I said, hanging on the roof, mostly dried on their own, just used the dryer for that little bit extra because I am picky that they need to be bone dry...
    aw451 and shri like this.

Including during winter?
    Yep. Today everything was dry within a few hours

If its drying on the roof with a bit of wind it will generally be fine. But if drying indoors, you need to use fans or dehumidifers, otherwise your clothes will smell like a wet dog

Suffered 3 years with a slim-line washing machine which are too small to include the drying function. We had to hang everything with dehumidifier to get it try (out-door was not suitable in our building). Thank god that is over, now full sized washing machine and full sized dryer next.

Including during winter?

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    So we are in HK winter now? ;_; I thought it was starting when the first few days post typhoon were slight chill but it stopped so I thot not yet..

I use normal dehumidifier for all seasons..

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    WTF, are all your clothes made of polyester.
    I call BS on drying in hours.

ohhhhh is that why my clothes always have stuff on them (noticeably with my dark chinos)?!?! Landlord bought a new LG washer/dryer and i was flummoxed as to why my dark chinos were now always covered with white flecks...

Quote Originally Posted by Ugo RIpanykazov:
    I have an LG and it is absolutely disastrous. They forgot to put a lint filter in it, with the result that lint builds up in every internal crevasse inside the machine and it has to be pulled apart every few years to get rid of all the build-up! When they started to get too many calls on this problem, instead of admitting their mistake and doing a recall, LG discontinued their support!

I'll never buy another LG product.

Quote Originally Posted by redslert:
    WTF, are all your clothes made of polyester.
    I call BS on drying in hours.
    Cotton and the washer spins at 1400 RPM so the clothes come out just damp. It's a windy week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2