Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By shafiq
  • 1 Post By JAherbert
  • 1 Post By angeluscomplex

SF-Express --what if I am not there to accept delivery?

SF-Express --what if I am not there to accept delivery?

Hi

I want to order gear from Nikon directly. Nikon's estore uses SF-Express.
    But I am never home during the day. How does delivery work if I am never home when they deliver?
    Thanks!

If they allow you to choose collection through self operated collection kiosks, u can collect it at your time of convenience. You will receive an otp and u can collect within a time frame beyond which u will be charged extra.
    If you don't have above option, once you receive tracking number, call the customer service and request to hold the package at the nearest SF express shop where you can collect after office hours or over weekends. You can also use your office address and redirect it to your office address collect it.
    If your building has a security counter where they can accept your package on your behalf, it works too.

Quote Originally Posted by Degen:
    Hi

I want to order gear from Nikon directly. Nikon's estore uses SF-Express.
    But I am never home during the day. How does delivery work if I am never home when they deliver?
    Thanks!

[/COLOR]
    Degen and spode like this.

if it's not a huge package, make the delivery address your nearest 7-11

https://htm.sf-express.com/hk/en/dow...7-11_HK_EN.pdf

Degen likes this.

The delivery person will most likely call you to double check the address and notify you of an imminent delivery. Make sure that you know your nearest SF office's address and ask if you may just collect it / them from there. Then, when you turn up, you should already have a text message with a link. Tap it to access a QR code to show the staff then collect your package(s) and if needed pay delivery costs.

Next time, just explicate when orderding that you want your package(s) shipped to either your nearest SF. shop OR a 24-hour locker if there is one / package(s) isn't / aren't too big etc. Look up the code for your nearest SF and provide it if possible at the shipping stage. E,g, my local one is Temple Street, so I would enter 852EA.

Otherwise, you can ask that the seller sends the package(s) to a 24-hour locker normally situated in a bigger SF branch or a self-service laundrette or a shopping centre etc. You simply enter the code and wait for a door to swing open so that you can retrieve your package(s). If shipping fees need to be paid for by you, you will need to pay at a counter or the locker system will ask for Octopus / Alipay payment before letting you collect your item(s).

I highly recommend the lockers if you don't want to be bound to opening hours for SF counters. You can go at anytime so it's more convenient.

Last edited by angeluscomplex; 16-04-2024 at 11:33 PM.
    Degen likes this.