Like Tree31Likes

Socks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Socks

How do you solve the problem of having to match pairs of socks after a wash in the washing machine? It gets quite annoying and troublesome, especially when there are multiple socks of the same colour.

Would you consider buying a pair of sock that will allow you to attach the sock by a snap button before wash? If they stay attached after the wash, that would totally solve my problem.

What do you think?
    paddylast likes this.

I would just stick to the same brand and color and not buy socks that are different brand/shape and same or similar color.

Buy different colours

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinbiscuit:
    How do you solve the problem of having to match pairs of socks after a wash in the washing machine? It gets quite annoying and troublesome, especially when there are multiple socks of the same colour.

Would you consider buying a pair of sock that will allow you to attach the sock by a snap button before wash? If they stay attached after the wash, that would totally solve my problem.

What do you think?
    i would assume two socks attached by a button (assuming it does dislodge easily) will end up being stretched and pulled often in the laundry pile especially during the spin cycle. reduce the lifespan of the socks.
    Muffinbiscuit likes this.

Asking the important questions...

Zelensky2 and huja like this.

Sew a small coloured dot into each pair

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinbiscuit:

What do you think?
    I sometimes wonder how people go through life.

I never found it difficult, just buy a load of identical pairs and it doesn't matter how they match up. The horror of having to spend a couple of minutes matching socks is just to much to contemplate.

Haven't worn socks in years.

what if one day you ended with right right or left left sock? can you imagine the horror
    btw, is there any chance the socks got burnt color or scent?
    sorry, I can't help it

I would love to see you rock up on Dragon's Den with this idea OP. Just to see Duncan Bannatyne's face.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast