Western chains operating in Hong Kong

Question Western chains operating in Hong Kong

Could some peeps make a list of all the major western chains (food, apparel, etc.) that operate in Hong Kong for me?
    I'd like to know if there's a Gap, Banana Republic, H&M, Aeropostale, and Jimmy'z for example.
    But please include any others that I haven't mentioned if you would be so kind.

Don't get me wrong, I'll also check out Asian stuff too, so don't get offended like the cashier who was visibly peeved when I wasn't buying any Chinese DVDs at a video store one time in Mong Kok the last time I was in Hong Kong.

Thanks!

western chains huh?

clothing theres

Marks and Spencers, H&M, Next but theres only one store in Sha Tin
    Levi's, etc etc. Thats pretty much it in the lower to mid range market if you want to discount the usual suspects such as CK Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY etc etc

Food.

Burger King, Mcdonalds, Subway, Delifrance

u wont find Gap here

And although M&S has many outlets, none of them carry anything like the full range and what they do carry is clearly intended to appeal to the local market, so is probably not the stuff I would choose if I had to pick 10% of a typical UK store to send to HK!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

There's also Mango and Zara for clothing. B&Q for DIY.

And if you order from overseas, there are no taxes or duties to pay in Hong Kong.