URGENT - PLEASE HELP

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Okay, I've been to a dermatologist ... no help there. Guy's clueless said it could be anything

I wrapped bed in Saran Wrap. I also checked all the cracks and bedding - not a single sign its bed bugs (no droppings etc).

I think I'm okay for now ... who knows. I'm just very anal about things like these so I want to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks for all the help

try to buy a furmigator in supermarket, it kills ticks and mites. Use it for all the rooms, not only the bedroom

This is pissing me off. I have

1) Wrapped bed in 3 layers of saran wrap
    2) Washed all sheets etc and bed clothes
    3) Sprayed Biokill and rubbing alcohol on the bed and on the mattress (let it air dry after that)
    4) Fumigated with home fumigation kit

and somehow i wake up with bug bites (I don't find them until a while later int h shower maybe)

problem is

1) These bites dont' itch
    2) Some of the bites hurt

but for the most part they're jsut small 1/4 dime size red spots .... anyone think these might NOT be bed bugs?

You might want to go see a doctor rather than a dermatologist, they might have another opinion. But if it's not bugs, than maybe they're spider bites, you have an allergic reaction to something, the cold weather or maybe have an outbreak of acne (none, some or all of these maybe a little off tangent, but I'm throwing some ideas out there). Have you tried googling it? I know that is not the best alternative but it may give you a better idea of what it could be if it's not bed bugs.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Get a new mattress. Bug bomb the room before the new one is installed.

I found a place to get a mattress protector today so I will go buy it and zip my mattress in it.

Then i'm going to the laundry myself to dry my comforter and then stuffing that into a protector as well - same goes for pillows.

My question is the bites hurt not itch ... bug bombing won't work in the room - i've already done that anyway

I think you need to be sure they are bed bugs first as the bites are described as itchy which your ones aren't. Google "bed bug bites" and you will get a good idea whether they are or not I think. It also points out on the site I looked at that they live not just in beds but also in the furniture so you may be targetting the wrong location.

Check any soft furnishings as they could be in there too.

yeah i checked my couch - nothing there

my roomate isnt gettign bitten either

i just found 10 new ... spots on my arm ... so who knows

maybe i should just move