No normal Hairspray anywhere in HK???

Closed Thread

No normal Hairspray anywhere in HK???

Hi Everybody,

I am am very desperate since I cant find any normal hairspray in HK!
    They just have some Japanese Long keep mist and luminating hairspray from VS which makes my hair very sticky and wet...
    Checked everywhere!
    I am looking for some normal hairspray from Schwarzkopf Taft, Wella, Loreal in big bottles like in europe...I know they used to have it here 2 years ago...

Would be very happy if someone can help...

Many Thanks

There are several salon supply stores with at the Temple Street and Jordan Rd also another on Jordan Rd and Battery Street.

Try as I have seen all the brands you mentioned in other product not sure about hair spray though.

Thanks for the tip Alby , I will go and look there...
    just seem very strange to me that you cant buy a normal thing like hairspray everywhere in HK...
    Normally you can buy everything here from all around the world...

Hairspray

Hi,

I know just how you feel, ive spent a small fortune testing out hairsprays here trying to find one that holds my hair...
    In the end i found that Sasa stock some hairsprays, i use Tigi catwalk which gives a really good hold, although it is a bit pricey $98
    If not Mannings sell hairspray like L'orel Elnett or Tony & guy hairspray...Hope this helps

Becksta

Was buying hair items today and got the exact shop name and details:

City Hair Beauty (has 2 shops within walking distance of each other)
    G/Floor 224 Temple Street Jordan tel: 2384 5542

Shop E, F, G, Po Man Building, 37U Jordan Rd (corner of Battery Street and Jordan Rd.) tel: 2388 4030, 23388 4331

The second is the larger & less crowded plus is just a few more streets down from the Temple Street shop.

They have a wide variety - as they sell wholesale and retail
    some brands they carry are; Joico , Matrix, Redken, etc.

For sure you can get it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Alby:
    There are several salon supply stores with at the Temple Street and Jordan Rd also another on Jordan Rd and Battery Street.

Try as I have seen all the brands you mentioned in other product not sure about hair spray though.

There is a small store that *only* sells Western-branded hair stuff at the corner of Wellington and Stone streets in Central.