silk filled pillow and duvet

Closed Thread

silk filled pillow and duvet

Hi
    anyone know where i can get silk filled pillows and duvets? i don;t mean the duvet covers but the actual pillows and duvet themselves?
    any ideas on price?
    thanks

I know you can get the duvets from Spotlight (MegaBox, Kowloon Bay). Not sure about pillows or price...

I bought the duvet at Jusco, qs. HK1200.00. Or you can order all from Beddingshop.com on the web. They have lots of silk products.

I am looking for satin sheet sets, went all over can't find anything. I think I will have to order from Australia on the ebay. Can't find really nice bed covers either, Endevor sell it in Australia, probably made in China, but can't buy it here. Any suggestion please? I am the wife of R. Koala.

China Product stores corner Jordan rd and Nathan rd(exit-jordan mtr) have an excellent range this sort of thing

IKEA has some satin sheets (if that qualifies).

Thank you all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rancid koala:
    I bought the duvet at Jusco, qs. HK1200.00. Or you can order all from Beddingshop.com on the web. They have lots of silk products.
    Has anyone used beddingshop.com? I am tempted - just sent them a mail - ut a bit hesitant as their website is naff and broken. The products and prices look good though.