Wedding shoes

Closed Thread

Wedding shoes

I am on the hunt for wedding shoes, anyone know where I could start?? I am not very keen on getting them made and my experience of bridal shops, suggests they don't stock many.

Thanks for any pointers

Quote Originally Posted by Lozzapop:
    I am on the hunt for wedding shoes, anyone know where I could start?? I am not very keen on getting them made and my experience of bridal shops, suggests they don't stock many.

Thanks for any pointers
    Have you looked out the shops at Mongkok? There's many right opposite to United Centre, MTR Prince Edward Exit

Don't know if they are your choice, but can try your luck

Thanks, it'll be worth a try!!

try this website.

used it before for my wedding. Found a few resources in Hong Kong.

Destination Weddings Asia - Weddings in Asia - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas

Aint the best website - kinda like the yellow pages of weddings or wants to be...

Hi,

I am currently on hunt for wedding shoes as well.
    Could you please let me know where exactly in Prince Edward / Mongkok is this place? I couldnt find a building named United Centre.

Thanks a lot!

All the wedding stuff, including shoes, is in Golden Arcade - just around the corner from Prince Edward mtr. Can't miss it.....

金都商場 (transliterated gam do sheung chueng/also known as golden plaza), nathan rd, prince edward, adjacent to arran st.

[QUOTE=Lozzapop;317413]I am on the hunt for wedding shoes, anyone know where I could start?? I am not very keen on getting them made and my experience of bridal shops, suggests they don't stock many.QUOTE]

the reason they don't stock many is because there is not too much demand for it. why?

because wedding shoes are quite often not seen underneath the dresses (except maybe for the red one). as such they are usually less of a focus and suitable ones can easily be found in many regular shoe shops who have a bit an upscale focus. we found ours in central while shopping...

definitely Golden Plaza in Mong kok. there's 4 floors of all wedding stuff including shoes. it's about $250-$350 for a pair of lovely wedding shoes and u get them rightaway.

most taxi drivers know the place.

white spray paint anyone!!!