Where Can I buy a good original laptop?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I might be an idiot but if you are required to pay importation taxes doesn't that mean you should declare it and pay when you re-enter with it? Or is there a dutyfree allowance for travellers that covers it?.
    Travelers are allowed to bring in a laptop, everytime i cross the border and get my bag scanned, they dont say anything. I see lots of people with laptops.

XYE, go to fortress is my recommendation as well, do not buy from any shops that do not show any pricing and that you have to ask them how much it is, you will definitely get conned.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Travelers are allowed to bring in a laptop, everytime i cross the border and get my bag scanned, they dont say anything. I see lots of people with laptops.

XYE, go to fortress is my recommendation as well, do not buy from any shops that do not show any pricing and that you have to ask them how much it is, you will definitely get conned.

Ok, Thank You!

If you want a Macbook, go to the HK Apple store for pricing. Then get the list of authorised sellers (addresses and phone numbers) from the same website.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    If you want a Macbook, go to the HK Apple store for pricing. Then get the list of authorised sellers (addresses and phone numbers) from the same website.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Thank You so much!... I am going to check the HK apple store.