Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MyCsPiTTa

Smoking paraphernalia

Closed Thread

Smoking paraphernalia

yo yo where can i buy a pipe to smoke my goodies. (tobacco of course)

i'm looking for a clean glass pipe, not a bong

nobody knows where to get glass pipes

I came across a place in a downstairs shopping arcade on Jaffe Rd (or Ho Kwok Lane it may be called at that end). It was an old looking arcade with a short wooden staircase made out of an old escalator doing down.

The shop was right at the bottom of the stairs and had a massive range of hookahs and glass pipes and papers, plastic "pot" plants and all sorts of stuff. It kinda cracked me up to see something like that in HK.

I can't remember the exact address but I think it was under Shining Mansion, City Mansion, Malahon Apartments (on that side of the road). Or it may have been a bit further up in the direction of Wan Chai.

I'll post an address if I go past it again. Or googlemap those buildings and take a stroll. It's definately got what you want tho

shababh likes this.

Just wanted to verify that this place still exists and that the description above is accurate.
    It's Shop #57, directly on the right when you go down the stairs to the arcade. The street address must be 511 Jaffe Rd, however it isn't marked but the Malahon Apartments (509) are on the left and a 7-11 (513) is on the right. In American terms it is a head-shop, though mostly it just has an extensive selection of rolling papers and some rather silly and juvenile paraphernalia. In regards to the now-outdated OP, they have a minimal selection of glass (clearly intended for tobacco...): just a few hand-pipes, some larger hookahs, and a surprisingly selection of RooR products - the famed German glass-on-glass company. Quite an odd place indeed, they will bargain a bit, and it had other customers while I was there, so clearly it's known. Ironically I've already forgotten it's name, but I believe it's 'Nirvana' or something else equally tranquil :-).

Theres another one thats a lot better.

About us