Like Tree2Likes

Where can I buy large paper boards, art supplies?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where can I buy large paper boards, art supplies?

Any help greatly appreciated! I had a last minute interview notice and I need to figure out where I can pick up some art supplies, but in particular, some A1 sized boards I can use as storyboards, etc.

several art supply stores around Sai Yee Street and Bute Street in Mongkok, near Mongkok East MTR Station

For future reference:
    Chung Nam Book and Staionery
    2Q Sai Yeung Choi Street South
    Mongkok

It is at the Dundas Street end of Sai Yeung Choi St, only a small shop front but has a very large range of art and stationery supplies on the third floor.

dot.zen

coco1 likes this.

One stop shop on HK Island is Artland in Wanchai. It;s huge and I would be surprised if you didn't find all the supplies you would ever want.

[url=http://www.craftsupplies.hk/]

Wherabouts in Wanchai is Artland located? I've not come across it.

3rd Floor of Lockhart Centre
    301-307 Lockhart Road, WanChai

Look here for more...
    Artland ��L - About Artland

dot.zen

Last edited by dot.zen; 07-04-2009 at 09:21 AM.
    coco1 likes this.

HUGE selection of art supplies in Spotlight in Megabox.

where can i buy party ribbons in hk? any advice? its going to be my son's 1st birthday in a couple of months and i will be doing some of the decorating myself, i really need ribbons that can be curled up by sliding and rubbing it against a pair of scissors if you know what i mean, its really nice to decorate balloons and more others. i found ribbons for sale in stationary stores here but they are not the type that can be curled up. please help anyone? will really be a big help.

not sure if they will have it but theres a big stationary store in mong kok at the end of electric good street (next to ladies market street) walk right to the end of the street pass apple shop on the right and u'll see it 3 floor of stationary ribbons might be on 3rd floor (assuming they should be there as i saw lots of origami folding paper and decoration stuff ) i'm going there on sunday i will check for you

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast