Vans and Nike AF1's

Closed Thread

Vans and Nike AF1's

Are there any shops in Hong Kong which sell genuine Vans (slipons and classics (eras))? I know there is one shop in CWB called EightFiveTwo but they don't have a wide range to choose from.

I would also like to know where in Hong Kong I can buy Nike AirForce Ones?

Thanks in advance

I bought my AF Ones in Gigasports in Tai Koo Shing in December last year. I had to search everywhere for the black ones and Gigasports only had a few pairs left. They seem really popular.

Are you looking for any specific color? Purple, white and neon green don't seem really popular (at least a few months ago) and most sports shop had them in stock.

However, if you're looking for a specific color, you may want to try a shop which specializes in these "cool" shoes. It's located in a mall near Sogo which is really popular with teenagers. I remember seeing AF1s there. I can't remember the name but I think it's something like "Causeway Bay Place".

Good luck on your search!

check out mongkok. there are countless shops that sell AF1s, drunks, bapes and other such sneakers.

Mong Kok

Yea Mong Kok is a great place for sneakers.

Try Fa Yeun "sneaker" Street, there a dozens of shops which sell Nikes and some with Vans.