Philips Living Colors LED light

Closed Thread

Philips Living Colors LED light

OK. So after many years I went to HK for the weekend and became addicted to all the LED colors at night. (I'm living in Zhuhai temporarily). I remember reading about the Philips Living Colors light ball but it doesn't seem to be available worldwide. Please tell me they sell it in HK or have something as good! I will be going back and want to get this. Besides the internet, (and traveling to Europe or Singapore) where can I buy it?

You can buy it at Goods of Desire.
    G.O.D

It's under Gift Ideas rather than the Lighting section.

http://god.com.hk/product_info.php?p...73&a3catid=674

Last edited by existenz; 03-05-2009 at 03:50 AM.

I have seen it readily available in most of the lighting shops around Mong Kok + " homage " versions much cheaper.

Marc James Design at Horizon Plaza had the smaller version on sale - also try B&Q at Megabox, Kowloon Bay

Thanks everyone, I will check out all the suggestions. I knew it had to be somewhere in Mong Kok! I was there but didn't have enough time.

Boris, do the "homage" versions appear to be of decent quality?

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Delay No More Mall in CWB has them as well as the much much cheaper led candles also by Phillips
    I could not make up my mind last time and am planning another assault with reinforcments.
    Right now at peace with my very own lava lamp thanks to the entrepreneurial efforts of Impranoic.