Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By imparanoic
  • 1 Post By hkken569

Mattress Cleaning

Closed Thread

Mattress Cleaning

We are about to move into a new apartment and the landlord has refused to take the existing mattress away - we wanted to buy a new one which would happily leave there when we leve in 2 years time.

We could store the current one but it'll take up space - any thoughts as to how we can either a.get rid of the one that's there ourselves or b.get it professionally cleaned?

I have send you a PM re. professional matress cleaner that we used before.

I think they charged me HK$150/matress.

Ken

Professional mattress cleaner

Hi,

Could you also pm me the contact details please as I am also looking to have my mattress clean professionally. Tks!

Hi,

Can anyone please post the details on this forum? I need my mattress cleaned pretty ASAP. (Friend puked on it)

Thanks

Just a friendly reminder, some people claimed themselves professional mattress cleaner but actually a salesperson who trying to sell their "Rainbow" hoover, which costs you a arm and a leg if you buy one.

Mattress Cleaner

Hello, sorry to bother. I am also looking for a mattress cleaner. Could you provide me the reference. Thank you kindly

Quote Originally Posted by hkken569:
    I have send you a PM re. professional matress cleaner that we used before.

I think they charged me HK$150/matress.

Ken

The information I held is over 1 year old. I still have the contact, but since I can't know whether the service is provided anymore, I will not pass this out anymore. Sorry, guess you can google for infomation or hopefully someone else here will reply with decent experiences. Ken

jetpic likes this.

Thank you

I have googled and called several companies. They provide the service for a fee ranging between 1000-1500 HKD per mattress.
    I was just curious about the service offered at the price you stated, would have like the comparison.

Regards

chemdry are imo are most likely the best company to do this job, they have a method of cleaning called hot carbon extraction which has the best results, though not cheap at HK$1000, but considering a client had a severely moldy mattress and the insurance company used this company, they client was content with results at the end

jetpic likes this.

Thank you , this is their quoted price as well. I will be using them I guess if I cannot find any decent service a bit cheaper.