Trade Standards in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread

Trade Standards in Hong Kong?

l have frequently shopped at a dispensary in Sheung shui. more than a few times, the products which l purchased from them have expired by more than a few months. l know they have several other products which have expired. Today I bought a medicine for my foot, on the box it had expiry date 05-01-14 but on the bottle inside the box, the expiry was 05-01-09
    I think it would be in the interest of public safety they should be reported. Is there a department I can contact to initiate this?
    please also email me [email protected]
    thanks in advance.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

You could try the Department of Health's 24-hour hotline: 2572 2068.

Quote Originally Posted by lennox08:
    l have frequently shopped at a dispensary in Sheung shui. more than a few times, the products which l purchased from them have expired by more than a few months. l know they have several other products which have expired. Today I bought a medicine for my foot, on the box it had expiry date 05-01-14 but on the bottle inside the box, the expiry was 05-01-09
    I think it would be in the interest of public safety they should be reported. Is there a department I can contact to initiate this?
    please also email me [email protected]
    thanks in advance.
    Please tell which dispensary in sheung shui so i ( and my family and friends) can avoid that place.

thanks