Where to buy beds and other furniture

Closed Thread

Where to buy beds and other furniture

Hi,

Can anyone help me to find a reliable shop where I can buy furnitures such as bed etc at a very cheap rate? I would prefer shops in Kowloon, around Hunghom area.

Thanks

Ikea is one of the cheapest around...

you can get a single bed there for about HK$500 i think. they have an Ikea in shatin.

PriceRite and DSC (Direct Sales Center) comes to mind.

For quality, Home Essentials in Wanchai has amazing stuff. Ask for stuff that isn't in the showroom as well.

Also, I read an ad that they are opening a new concept called Eureka furnishings somewhere in Aberdeen that is really good quality and cheap. you can get an entire room (living, bedroom, etc) for HK$9800...or just piece by piece. I think it was corporate rentals that are now sold very cheap.

Sometimes display furnature at made-to-order furnature shops have amazing offers if they are wanting to renew their shop display with new items. These shop cover items such as beds, wardrobes, TV cabinents, dressers, dining tables and chairs.

There's certain concentrations of them all around HK. Wan Chai (Lockhart road), Mong Kok (Head towards Tai Kok Tsui direction), Tsuen Wan (Tsuen Wan Plaza, 5/F). They normally offer free delivery.

A good place for cheaper and quality sofas would be when Jusco display items are on sale. Seen 2-3 seater leather sofas for just over HK$1000.

Ken

also Jade Rattan on Wan Chai.

Don't forget to check the classifieds on this website - lots of people moving/leaving and needing to sell furnture.

Stumbled on another place with several furniture & interior design shops while walking around North Point, on Java Road between North Point Rd. and Tong Shui / Chun Yeung Rd.