looking for laptops in quantity

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

looking for laptops in quantity

Hi everyone
    Can anyone tell me where i can buy laptops of brand name SONY,ACCENT,ACCER,FUJITSU in quantity. If someone know any company dealing in wholesale laptops, or where else i can find them.
    I try to reach out broadway, fortress and computer plaza in MK, SHUM SHUI PO and WAN CHAI but they just selling in retail price and i'm sure there must be some companies who are dealing in wholesale which can give me some good prices. thanks alot for the guys here and their help.

I suggest you contact the manufacturer directly, no point to go through a shop / chain store.
    In my former company we bought some 60+ laptops as part of the deliverables for a project and dealt directly with the local office of the manufacturer. This was not in HK however, so I can't provide you with the contacts but you should be able to google them.

Laptops in quantity

Thanks alot for your idea, i will try to find the companies basis in hk and let's see what they say...

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    I suggest you contact the manufacturer directly, no point to go through a shop / chain store.
    In my former company we bought some 60+ laptops as part of the deliverables for a project and dealt directly with the local office of the manufacturer. This was not in HK however, so I can't provide you with the contacts but you should be able to google them.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    I suggest you contact the manufacturer directly,
    Sounds too small for manufacturer, you would be better off with the Hong Kong distributor which you can find via the manufacturer or talking with the sales at Wongam.

microware, PCCW....... there are tons in the market, go to any manufacturer website and find under Business Partner and ye will find.

Hi Dtb, thanks for the message, i know pccw but i don't know microware can you please tell me how to reach microware i mean if they have any website, i already visited the manufacurer's websit i mean if you are talking about sony,fujitsu,accer,hp and i can't really find other business partners info their can you please give me some more details how to reach them and let me know who are these partners. Really thanks for your help

Hi Mr Moo

Thanks for the message can you pleas tell me how to reach Wongam and are they also dealing in wholesale....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark2009:
    . . . Can anyone tell me where i can buy laptops of brand name SONY,ACCENT,ACCER,FUJITSU in quantity. If someone know any company dealing in wholesale laptops, or where else i can find them.
    . . . i'm sure there must be some companies who are dealing in wholesale which can give me some good prices. . . . .
    Acer is a Taiwan company and many of the other brands are manufactured in Taiwan, in a town called Hsinchu not far from Taipei.

You may be able to get deals there, depending on your import-export arrangements.
    Last edited by exit strategy; 29-06-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Microware
    microware

iPossible Hong Kong
    iPOSsible

Quote Originally Posted by Mark2009:
    Thanks for the message can you pleas tell me how to reach Wongam and are they also dealing in wholesale....
    All the vendors will do large numbers,

Fuk Wa st and Kweilin St, Sham Shui Po District, Hong Kong - Google Maps

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast