womens clothes (moving to somewhere cold!)

Closed Thread

womens clothes (moving to somewhere cold!)

I'm moving to somewhere which will be cold 80% of the time, so I'd love to find some jackets or jumpers which are more feminine...

Im helpless at this sorta stuff cant find anything my size (14-16) in hong kong!

Presumably they will be easy to find where you are going though? Why not wait and you won't have to ship them either?

If you are going to somewhere unlikely to have good shops try online. You could try REI: Deals on Outdoor Gear, Equipment and Clothing for Camping, Cycling, Fitness, Hiking, Kayaking and More - that's what I use for outdoor clothing but they also have some more fashionable jumpers etc (it's not work wear if that's what you are looking for). Otherwise I concur with PDLM - get them when you arrive!

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Presumably they will be easy to find where you are going though? Why not wait and you won't have to ship them either?
    its more expensive there, not to mention most sizes are under 12 and dont quite fit me. ><

Quote Originally Posted by losts:
    its more expensive there, not to mention most sizes are under 12 and dont quite fit me. ><
    Though, Hong Kong is not know for its range of clothing above size 12 .... so I would still think it would be better to wait until you go there.

Cold 80% of the time and small people? Not Europe then, possibly Mongolia? Try Beijing or Shanghai - large ranges there and cheaper than Hong Kong.

I know how the OP feels - I too have no warm clothing that is feminine.