Anyone know Istus for oysters delivery?

Closed Thread

Anyone know Istus for oysters delivery?

Got an invite to some event in TST off Facebook that is connected to these guys and their prices on their website look pretty good to me and they deliver.

Any one use this service? Istus Ltd

I am always looking for a good place for this stuff and Jusco in TaiKoo is a bit far.

Assuming this is a new business here in HK, I guess no one here has made any orders.

Anyone heading to their event in TST tonight? One post on Facebook says 7 pm ending, the other 8 pm. It is $128 to get in but last night I paid $116 for a glass of red wine and that was supposed to be a discount price at Oriented.

I met a couple at Oriented last night who are so a buddy and I will go and try these oysters for ourselves this evening.

Matching wine with oysters from reputable French Oyster farms.

Date : 31st July, 2009
    Time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
    Wine List
    NV Bouvet Ladubay Cremant de Loire Excellence, Loire Valley
    2007 Louis Moreau Chablis, Burgundy
    2008 Francois Gilleron Clos du Ministre Les Chapelles (Swiss Wine)
    Oysters:
    Cadoret Special, White Pearl, Authentique, Coffin Bay

We order seafood and meat with Southstream and they are absolutely brilliant: South Stream Seafoods Fish, Meat, Cheese and Organics Online Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    last night I paid $116 for a glass of red wine and that was supposed to be a discount price at Oriented.

There's one born every minute...

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:

There's one born every minute...
    Normally, I check the prices before I buy at a bar like Azure but that time, I just went for the surprise and was I surprised at my discounted wine! Or, maybe he gave me the wrong bill and I paid for several drinks. The irony was that I was right at the bar and the guy standing there ordering the drinks was right there beside me getting drinks etc the whole time while I was chatting to someone else. Gweilo surprise for sure!!!

But for my $128 at Istus and that French wine tasting place in TST I got the wine and the oysters where were all so good I ended up buying both some oysters for delivery this week and got a couple of discounted bottles of French wine.

I mean I pay extra for the oysters and the bottles but the event was great and I got more than my money's worth as it was more a wine drinking than just tasting and of course you ate each of the 5 oysters.