earring for boys

Closed Thread

earring for boys

hi,i'm looking for something like this
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXEczJN2hBg"]YouTube - ^koizora^[sky of love]*♥ai no uta full song by: fukui mai♥* with lyrics[/ame] on 2:40 its not diamond...but its a earring does someone know where you can buy earring's like this one(its like a earring of to hang on it or something)
    and whats the price?

Last edited by Frozentjai; 29-07-2009 at 06:44 AM.

... the same place that you get girls earrings? o_o i wasn't aware that they now had specific jewellery for different genders.

They do have male-specific jewelry, but that's very much a girl's earring. lol. dude in the video looks as feminine as the chick does

male-specific jewellery? o_o like what? pendants that says "I LOVE THE PUSSY"? because i know a lot of lesbians that wear those...

In Causeway Bay Jaffe Rd and Cannon st there are lots of counters in the shopping arcades along there that sell male earings,hip hop jewellry Japonese type jewellry and accessories-red box mall and presidents mall spring to mind-anyway walk aorund that general area and you will find lots of these small shops tucked away in the shopping arcades