Uk Cadburys/Twinnings Tbags lol

Closed Thread

Uk Cadburys/Twinnings Tbags lol

As I will be moving to Hk in Oct... I cannot live without these and wondered if anyone knew where I can get these in Hk?
    Does Great still stock these??? ( even if over priced?) Otherwise I will have to ship over a few crates...

Thank You!

Twining's teabags are around. Are you after herbal or regular?

I'm not really into chocolate but I think most of the stuff I've seen in Australian. My friend always makes me bring back dairy milk from the uK because the stuff in HK 'doesn't taste right'.

twinings teabags are everywhere (especially if you just want english breakfast).

plenty of cadbury's chocolate around too - if not Great then Olivers has alot of English stuff (they also have jaffa cakes, caramel bars and twiglets, for example).

Thank You!

Thanks for the replies...
    Looking for English Breakfast - Twinnings... Good to know a few places may stock them anyways..

Looking forward to the move and I guess it will be a case of exploring the variety of supermarkets for certain products (desired and craved lol lol)

Cadbury's is normally the stuff manufactured in Oz, which is not the same as we get in the UK. However, if you want proper chocolate rather than Cadubury's ;-) then Swiss, Belgian etc is widely available and not much more than in the UK, eg Lindt available in supermarkets and 7-11.

The recently (in the last couple of months?) change the formula for Cadbury chocolate. I haven't tried it yet, but have heard it is noticably different. Also, now comes in a new cardboard packaging. You can find Cadbury at most Park n Shops.

Think the new cardboard packaging is only used for the ones from Oz / Malaysia?

The non-UK ones taste absolutely foul, new packaging or not.