Abercrombie / Hollister?

Closed Thread

Abercrombie / Hollister?

I was under the impression that Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister stores exist in Hong Kong. Am I mistaken?

You are mistaken. US, Canada, UK (London only) for both.

Quote Originally Posted by TS888:
    You are mistaken. US, Canada, UK (London only) for both.
    Yes,m I believe that is correct for single brand stores. Obviously lots of A&F (Hollister not so much) products in shops, either with other merchandise or at dedicated stores-within-stores.

I think Hollister are in Australia too? Certainly the branded products are everywhere!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Insufficient attractive sales people in Hong Kong for A&F.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Insufficient attractive sales people in Hong Kong for A&F.
    Or maybe the other way around - could not find a single A&F salesperson who would be considered attractive in HK?

I think there is an A & F store in CWB that has been mentioned on this site. That was all they sold IIRC. Not sure if you mean if the store is owned by the brand - I doubt it is, but they do sell new A & F.

You can get the Hollister experience in many clubs around LKF -- darkness, loud music, self indulgent young people in expensive clothing wearing too much perfume...

Quote Originally Posted by TS888:
    You can get the Hollister experience in many clubs around LKF -- darkness, loud music, self indulgent young people in expensive clothing wearing too much perfume...
    Hahaha... true dat

Asians and other ethnicities considered minorities in "western" countries should continue to boycott Abercrombie. There were several cases a few years ago where the company practiced discriminatory hiring practices at their stores against ethnic minorities. Additionally the company mocked Asian stereotypes and surnames in their tee shirts. They were defiant in both situations to both the law and good business practices. Should be banned from Hong Kong and ever doing business in this region.
    Posted via Mobile Device