Good camera shop for studio lights/backgrounds etc.?

Closed Thread

Good camera shop for studio lights/backgrounds etc.?

Hey guys, I recently went to a handful of shops on Stanley street on HK Island but I was a little disappointing cause they didn't have a lot more technical items. Specifically I'm looking for background materials (seamless paper and muslin), background stands, studio lights etc. Can someone help?

I haven't been to this part of town for a bit, but on when you walk on the overhead pedestrain walkway from wanchai MTR to immigration tower, on the left (heading north) you can see into the window of a shop on the first floor that sells just what you are after. I haven't been into the actual shop for donkeys ages, but I think it is still there - they were renovating for sometime.

otherwise, Apliu st Sham Shui Po has a couple of shops that have some cheaper stuff in stock.

i think tin cheung in TST has a few strobes, and I'd wager they can get anything you want in the way of stands and backgrounds if you asked, but they don't have these in the showroom.

Thanks! Yes, it's kind of important that these shops have the gear in stock since I was planning to do something with it Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by dot.zen:
    GREAT LINK! Thanks!