New Imported Food/Houshold Products Shops

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris:
    There is a store here at Kennedy Town in Belchers Street about 200 yrds down from the Belchers. Its a little shop with unremarkable products and never appears busy with one bored woman working in it. It seems to run 10 - 6 which is unusually short hours for here.

As I said, nothing special.
    That's the Sunbeam. But it's open till 8-9PM.

I pass it most days and it DEFINITELY is not their actual hours but maybe what they advertise.

hmm strange, I get back from Ruggers on Tuesdays around that time and been able to buy Gatorade.

On the upside of the Belchers branch, they had the Buffalo Bleu flavor of Kettle Chips, the one flavor I could not find anywhere in HK. So gold star just for that. Now if they only started carrying chipotles or other Mexican goods.

Sweet, I need to check it out! I have a chipotle stash, but I'm not sharing. Sorry. :P

I couldn't get the website open either. Might go for a look sometime.

I don't think the website is going to work anytime soon. The sunbeammarket domain name hasn't been "active" since 2007, no web pages were ever updated. It was recently re-register/renew only in May this year. May be the supermarket picked up the domain from some failed business. Daniel (OP), are you sure this is the website ? it doesn't even look like its being "hosted", no IP address. sounds like a good store though

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I bookmarked the website when the OP first posted it; it was live and kicking then.

don't know why it drops off the net then. the archive I searched it only captures pages every 6 months of so, if the website was setup recently it may not show up. Also there is no Google cache either.... a mystery. Prior to May this year there doesn't seem to be any website at all, even though the domain name was registered in 2007. May be the site was redirected, and some how the link is broken.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

spooky, the phone number of the Tai Po is cached in Google; why not give them a call?