Catering recommendations?

Closed Thread

Catering recommendations?

Hi

I'm planning a birthday party (it's a 30th birthday party) and thought it would be a good idea to have a bbq party on our rooftop. Thinking of having about 30 people or so and wondered if anyone could recommend a caterer. I have checked the few listed on GeoExpat (Relish & Ginger), but they are a little pricey. I don't need a chef, as I can easily prepare or bbq. Might consider having a couple of waiters though, so any recommendations would be fabulous!

The party is at the end of November.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

I just had a small affair "catered" by il Bel Paese, the Italian deli chain. I only ordered about 12 platters of food from them for a party of 20. They delivered everything on black platters. Beautifully displayed and delicious. I didn't use anything else they may have on offer. You should check.

Thanks stsc. I'm thinking I should probably just get platters of food to be delivered. I know some of the Indian restaurants do curry and rice too, which would be perfect.

have sent u a pm JoJoinHK

>> I know some of the Indian restaurants do curry and rice too, which would be perfect.

In general Asian restaurants would be a lot cheaper than some of the western catering places. Most of the Indian restaurants will have a catering package if you want to do a buffet style dinner. Do try the restaurant as the quality varies between places.