where can i find a complete music instruments shop in HK?

where can i find a complete music instruments shop in HK?

hi friends,

i am getting vacation for a month here. basicly i live in INA. when i go back i wanna get DJ Music production, KORG ELECTRIBE MX. because, its so hard to get it in my country, so i have a plan to looking for here, i guest there is. hi everybody in this great forum, please help me to find the store.

thx

fm7

Tom Lee Music is the big music instrument chain in Hong Kong. They have a number of branches, but the best place for that kind of gear is the branch on Carnarvon Road, Tsimshatsui.

Tom Lee is the distributor of Korg equipments in HK. Like fm7 said, go to their Tsim Sha Tsui flagship and you can get help from them.

I get most of my pro music hardware from Central Music. I don't think they have Korg though, but I'll mention them anyway as you might find them useful.

C E N T R A L M U S I C

wow, thx all. nice information.

so i opened the site. may be tom lee is the right store. they distribute korg. whatever, im going to try.
    but i see nice stuff too, in central music, they sell Moog. wow. class product.

anyway thx again

fm7
    Quote Originally Posted by de_cloudly:
    wow, thx all. nice information.

so i opened the site. may be tom lee is the right store. they distribute korg. whatever, im going to try.
    but i see nice stuff too, in central music, they sell Moog. wow. class product.

anyway thx again
    Yes, Tom Lee carry Korg. I bought my PadKontrol and Kaoscillator there.