Where to buy Iphone 3gs asap?

Where to buy Iphone 3gs asap?

Hi, I lost my phone and need to buy a new one.
    I want to buy the Iphone 3gs 32gb.
    The apple-store have a 2week delivery time. I do not want to wait that long. Is there a shortage of Iphones in HK right now or is there anywhere I can find them asap? Of course I want the same stuff that I would get in the Apple Store: 1 year warranty, latest firmware, delivered unlocked by Apple etc.

Anyone have any ideas where I can look? Do they sell original Iphones like this in Sin Tat? Are the prices similar to the ones in the Apple store?

Hope someone can help me with this urgent question.
    Btw, I have looked in Fortress and some other electronic store, they do not stock them.

Regards

The Apple online store http://store.apple.com/hk ships them within 24 hours.

Last edited by elle; 04-11-2009 at 06:28 AM.

I saw some yesterday in a little phone shop on the corner by the tram lines behind wan chai station (near exit A).

To elle: They do not ship the 3gs within 24 hours. Only the older model. For the 3gs the delivery time is two weeks.

Any other ideas?

Try the DG Lifestyle store on the 9th floor in Times Square, Causeway Bay. They had them in stock when Fortress and Broadway had none. I bought one 10 days ago there. But they only had white, 32 GB. :-). The price is the same everywhere for 32 GB ($6388 HKD). And yes, the phone is unlocked and open.