Need Help Planning a Shopping Itinerary for 12 Days in HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1) we need to shop for; Mens clothing, shoes and accessories, womens clothing and cosmetics and kids clothing and accessories. Pls let me know.

2) We carry Indian passports, can we get Shenzhen VISA at LoWu MTR?
    Where do we go shopping in Shenzhen considering we will be there for 8-10 hours.

1) Harbour City will have everything you need. Check this out.

Harbour City

2) Offically and avoiding surprises, I guess you should apply for it in India rather than at the border. However, you may still get the visa at the border, read this

Shenzhen Only Visa at Border?? | Hong Kong & Shenzhen Shopping Discussions | Hong Kong Expat Forums | AsiaXPAT.com

thanks and can you suggest some brands/stores?

Quote Originally Posted by asianfamily:
    thanks and can you suggest some brands/stores?
    Hmm - Shenzhen plus Brands/Stores ... possibly not!

Shenzhen is were you get fakes in no-name stores mainly.... if you want the real thing stay in Hong Kong.

For Shenzhen visa, its better you get china visa back in india (if u dont have HK ID Card).

Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    For Shenzhen visa, its better you get china visa back in india (if u dont have HK ID Card).
    cant we get the Shenzhen visa at the LoWu mtr station?

also i am in TST area close to nathan and granville road, where do i go shopping?

When does the Winter sale begin as i am here for around 12 days.

I have nothing useful to contribue to this thread, but would like to thank you for tipping the GDP up a couple of percentage points.

No. You cant get the shenzhen visa at LoWu border.

Quote Originally Posted by asianfamily:
    cant we get the Shenzhen visa at the LoWu mtr station?

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Hmm - Shenzhen plus Brands/Stores ... possibly not!

Shenzhen is were you get fakes in no-name stores mainly.... if you want the real thing stay in Hong Kong.
    Yup, if you are looking for branded items with bargining prices, outlet mall is the best choice, for sportwear, they have nike & addidas, for shirts, they have dunhill & RL polo.