Like Tree1Likes

fake designer bags

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You can find birkenstock @ footwear street in Mongkok.
    or birkenstock store in Harbour City, Ocean Centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Louiseamanda:
    Hi

interesting subject....by the way, for those analysing fakes, Chanel is spelt with one 'n'.
    Hope this helps!
    L

And its Prada not Panda

And Gucci not Pucci

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    And its Prada not Panda

And Gucci not Pucci

i like the Pucci, that's good...

i saw a doggy jumper/pullover that said "YAP", instead of "GAP"... tickled me to no end...

Dolce and Cobana..(or something similar was seen).the list is endless!

Just as well some of us like the fakes!

hey thanks evryone.
    i got the birkenstock from mongkok...
    need to still scrutinize the fake bags thanks anyways for all your help. maybe i'll check shenzen for the fake bags.

raj

Some of the best mirror replicas can be found as close as Shenzhen, China.

"catch the train up to Lo Wu station, go through HK immigration and walk across the border into mainland China. Once you go through Chinese immigration and get though the thicket of taxi touts, the first building you see is Luo Hu Commercial City. Its five floors contain hundreds of tiny shops, mostly selling “brand name” clothing, shoes and accessories. There are also dozens of tailors who can make or copy anything. If you prefer, there are electronics, DVDs, souvenirs, home furnishings etc."

Luo Hu Commercial City is a popular tourist shoppers paradise. Polish up on your bargaining skills and regularly shop the stores in HK before going so you know how to tell if you're looking at a AAA mirror copy or a bad "you're gonna be laughing stock" knock-off. You're gonna have to ask around cuz they're not easy to get but definitely worth it when you do

eh thanks,

have to check the real stuff first like you said.planning to go to shenzen this weekend.will try and find the triple AAA's

thanks again,
    raj

Quote Originally Posted by ayyar:
    eh thanks,

have to check the real stuff first like you said.planning to go to shenzen this weekend.will try and find the triple AAA's

thanks again,
    raj
    hehe... it's a matter of speech, you say I want "A" quality, they'll say "missy, no problem, I give you AA ah!"

btw, keep a few styles in mind that you like, cuz when you go there you may not find what you want as they don't make copies of everything, some brand names - they copy very little depending on popularity.

Also, make sure you know all the colors the real one comes in. Some of the factories buy one real item and then they maximize economies of scale by replicating it in many different colors... that's how some people know you're carrying a fake one... as much as you may have the most beautiful mirror replica in the style you love, you get busted for carrying an obvious fake if it was never made in that color!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2